[Freeswitch-users] Voice mail isn't working on one extension.

Jim jim at k4gvo.com
Thu Aug 26 09:31:13 PDT 2010

On 08/26/2010 12:00 PM, Michael Collins wrote:
> Peder mentioned it already, but a complete log from start to finish
> would be helpful. Use pastebin.freeswitch.org
> <http://pastebin.freeswitch.org> and then reply to this thread with
> the URL to your pastebin post.
> -MC

I don't like to waste computer space if it's not necessary.  Sometimes
the answer is simple and the answer doesn't require additional info.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13731

Note there are actually two problems demonstrated here.  The first
attempt is calling the GrandStream from a SPA2102 connected phone.  The
second is calling a POTS phone connected to the A200 from the SPA2102
and the third successful attempt is the reverse.
There are notes at the beginning of the file giving approximate starting
line numbers.

Note, the second problem is intermittent.  I though I had fixed it but I
see I didn't.

Thanks,
Jim.