[Freeswitch-users] MWI doubt

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Aug 26 01:04:06 PDT 2010

Well if it was intended that's a very nice and important feature for
multi-homed setups, thanks! I'll test more presence stuff and try to
write something about this in the wiki because there seem to be lots of
confusion about the sharing of presence across profiles.

As many people, I tended to think it would need a feature request as
well, as domains would need to be aliased on multiple profiles which is
impossible. Now I know there is no need in doing that to make it work.

Thanks,
François.