[Freeswitch-users] New Bounty (again): Improved Mod_voicemailEmulation

Robert Hadley robert.hadley at teotech.com
Tue Aug 24 14:03:04 PDT 2010

Voicemail is of high interest to us too.  We have a few ideas about
improvements to mod_voicemail.  I have entered a couple JIRA requests so you
could look there for some more ideas for improvements to make.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&p
id=10021&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&component=100
77

I have submitted a patch to add a per user operator extension.
I have a patch to add main menu access from other menus.

There are open requests to fix the repeated “Saved” message and to reset the
greeting back to the default.

Please feel free to contact me off list for more ideas.  Also, I know C
pretty good :)

Thanks,
Robert