[Freeswitch-users] Inbound and then outbound call?

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:58:21 PDT 2010

Hello,

It would be a great help if someone can guide me.

1. I would like to first receive a call, perform certain validations. (Able
to do this via mod_managed application that handles call from dialplan).

2. Now, I would like to dial out to a PSTN number so that received call is
connected to this new outbound number.

How can this be done? Do I use Originate from within my .NET (mod_managed)
code?

Do I get charged for both incoming and outbound call until the entire
session ends? Is there a way to receive call, validate and then sort of
transfer and then terminate the received call so I do not get charged for
both?

Please help.

Thank you.