[Freeswitch-users] Still can't dial gateway from ZAP phone.

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 24 10:20:29 PDT 2010

> EXECUTE sofia/internal/1002 at 192.168.2.51 bridge(sofia/gateway/
> gw4.telasip.com/17705550068)
>
> Somehow the information in the directory/default/default.xml file never got
> included and I'm not sure how to fix it.

When dialing from an FXS port you are not an "authenticated user" so those
variables from user directory don't get populated. You have two choices as I
see it:
#1 - Manually set the ${default_gateway} variable by inserting this line
before the bridge:
<action application="set" data="default_gateway=gw4.telasip.com"/>

#2 - Use the set_user app (
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_set_user) to make the
call act like it was from an auth'd user:
<action application="set_user" data="1000@${domain}"/>

Give it a whirl and let me know how it goes.
-MC