[Freeswitch-users] Platform requrest (DragonflyBSD) for the Jira issue management system

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Aug 23 11:04:25 PDT 2010

On Aug 22, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Vincent Stemen wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 05:45:47PM -0500, Brian West wrote:
>> Vince,
>> 	I see no value in adding it... but I added it anyway...
>
> I appreciate it.  May I ask why you do not see any value in it though?
> If you prefer to encompass all the BSD's into one platform option, I
> would suggest changing the "FreeBSD/gcc" option to "BSD/gcc".

It can't be the same classification.  The reason it didn't build in the past was due to dragonfly specific issues.  There is no issue having it in the list if there are active community members providing patches to fix these issues.  Are you able to volunteer to provide patches for all dragonfly specific issues?

Mike