[Freeswitch-users] Wrong hangup cause (NO_ANSWER) while answered session

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 23 08:18:30 PDT 2010

Again without a SIP trace I can't say... You have to remember that FreeSWITCH is a B2BUA and a call thru it results in TWO legs.  If you were to ANSWER the first but then bridge to the second then it didn't answer you might still get a NO_ANSWER even thou you see the 200ok for the one leg of the call.

/b