[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch CPU usage

David Swardstrom dswardstrom at remotelink.com
Fri Aug 20 07:53:51 PDT 2010

I agree that it would be a good idea to share performance data on the Wiki.
If this is done, I have some suggestions (after trying to walk the Wiki many
times):
- Create a "main" page for performance data.
- Allow people to build their own pages relating to performance.
- Link these pages to this main page.
- Link the main performance page on the Main Page of the Wiki
(http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Main_Page).
  Perhaps as a new bullet item in: Feature Documentation

Then find any already provided performance data in the Wiki pages and get
them linked in.

We (RemoteLink) have some data regarding number of Conference Users that
we could share.