[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch: issue in making simultaneous call

Chaitanya Bhatt // Viva chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com
Wed Aug 18 23:05:05 PDT 2010

Thanks for your quick response !!!
I think it's better to have separate process for originate & event listen.
But due to my application design issue, i have to stick with same cgi
process for originate & event listen.
I will check feasibility of separate process in my app design.

Incase of any further queries, Please feel free to mail me or contact me on
the numbers provided below.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya Bhatt
Software Engineer.

Viva Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre,
New Link Road, Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai 400104.

Direct: +91.22.40310356
Board: +91.22.40310310
Email : chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com

Viva Infomedia: Awarded as Best SME (E-Commerce) at CNBC Emerging India
Awards 2009