[Freeswitch-users] Paging calls

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 18:59:06 PDT 2010

Sample cfgs should have a cfg of something similar.  Call the phones & dump
them in a conference bridge.

--W

Sent from my phone so sorry for any issues quoting spelling etc

On Aug 18, 2010 7:36 PM, "Sean Holt" <sean at obscuradigital.com> wrote:

 Hello list,

I wondering if there’s anyone on the list that has had success configuring
paging/intercom using an all polycom phone environment and freeswitch.  I’ve
been able to configure the polycom config files to auto answer on the second
line but I’m lost when configuring my dialplan.  Currently I’m pointing an
extension to a ring group, but the only phone that auto-answers is the first
phone in the ring group list.
Phones:
321 polycom

Thanks for any help