[Freeswitch-users] Which db/*.db files are not suited for tmpfs?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 18 12:21:08 PDT 2010

I was surprised at the lack of information on this topic in the wiki. If
anyone has information on how to put SQLite db's into a ramdisk and any
pointers on that let me know so that we can properly document it on the
wiki. Also, I'm sure there are snippets in past mail list conversations so
be sure to search them for nuggets of wisdom...

-MC