[Freeswitch-users] playandgetdigits regex to get '#'

Nigel Kent ktngl at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 08:38:09 PDT 2010

Sorry about that. Thanks for the tip

Yes the terminator is set as # but I want to capture a seperate # aswell. In effect the user will enter ##. The second instance is the terminator and I am checking the dtmf varible for the which should have the the last key as #. But it appears # is not being copied to the dtmf varible.

So is my regex pattern correct or is it some other issue