[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_cdr flags b-leg with "a_"

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Mon Aug 16 09:13:43 PDT 2010

I just found another problem:

One CDR file of a b_leg is showing "xx_uuid" of the originator... but the
CDR file for the a_leg (which has the uuid of "xx_uuid") does not show any
mention of the "originatee".

And, this is one those cases where the b_leg cdr.xml was prefixed with a
"a_"

Pastebin of both CDR files is in:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13646

Regards
HASSAN

Note:  I'm a new user to pastebin.  I've mistakenly put two more pastebin
entries:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13645
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/13647
Cannot find a way to delete them.  Please delete them, if not too much of a
hassle, as they are useless.