[Freeswitch-users] Failed to compile sofia.c for ARM

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 01:59:41 PDT 2010

Do it anyway... It allows the problem to be logged and tracked, and gives an id to use in commits.

Freeswitch can then be patched so openwrt no longer need to.

Then the patch can be pushed upstream to nokia referencing the Jira ticket which will contain a full description of the issue with patches attached, which will result in all copies of Sofia being fixed, not just openwrt.

That then makes less work for openwrt and freeswitch as they no longer have to maintain a patch which might break against each new release of Sofia.

In short, just because openwrt have fixed it doesn't mean it's not necessary to fix it elsewhere.

Steve on iPhone