[Freeswitch-users] Proxy Media and Codec Prefer

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 15 19:15:26 PDT 2010

Sure? How FS behaves now if disable-transcoding is set, late negotiation is on
and proxy_media is not set? Will it forward packets as is if there are common
codecs and fall back to transcoding if there are no common codecs on a and b
leg? If this is current behavior, then I will definitely use it...