[Freeswitch-users] Corrupted name for profile internal

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:40:10 PDT 2010

This sounds like a bug. What version of freeswitch are you running? If you aren't on the latest git, upgrade and see if you can reproduce the problem. It may have already been fixed.

If you are still able to reproduce the problem, open a Jira ticket so the bug can be tracked and try to identify what causes it. Likely one of the softphones is something peculiar which is triggering a bug that hadn't been reported yet, if you can find a way to quickly reproduce the problem then a packet trace might show what is causing it.

Steve on iPhone