[Freeswitch-users] g729

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Sat Aug 14 03:22:40 PDT 2010

That was my point exactly.  If FS can write to file in native G729 during
the call, even if it is different streams, then you can have another program
at the end of the call that can do the decode into SLIN, mux them together.

That way, only one license can be put aside for that "after call program".

Regards
HASSAN