[Freeswitch-users] Audio quesion

Marshall Harrison marshall at gotspeech.net
Fri Aug 13 12:12:46 PDT 2010

I know that.

I'm trying to determine how a client's serve which he claims only has port
5080 open is working. If what he is saying is true then I don't see how the
calls are working. I can't get into the system so I am having to debug based
on what he is telling me.

FreeSWITCH is front ending a Microsoft Speech Server and is a trusted SIP
Peer. When a call comes in SesWorker  opens a port for RTP with the SIP Peer
that can be anything from 1024 - 65535.  That RTP channel is between
FreeSWITCH and Speech Server.

So does FS then open that same port with the originator of the call or does
it negotiate a different port?

Marshall Harrison
marshall at gotspeech.net |    904.342.6205