[Freeswitch-users] use of multiple templates and output files with mod_cdr_csv

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Aug 13 01:27:54 PDT 2010

Thanks for the answers,

> > Look at the accountcode channel variable:
> > http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_cdr_csv#accountcode

I initially wanted to use the accountcode variable as an account code
for billing and not for template selection, but I guess I can use it for
template and create another variable (ex: realaccountcode) for the
actual account code.

Only thing would be that I'd be limited to two templates. Say I want to
log to CSV and a couple of database tables with different fields, well
I'll have to do it "manually".

> what I would do is to log all the fields you need to Master.csv, and
> then do selective imports of the fields you require depending on the
> usage.
> mysqlimport (LOAD DATA INFILE) allows that if you put a dummy variable
> (@dummy) instead of a column name.

Nice idea thanks, I could also have my own CDR script listening for
hangup events, or to log everything to say an sqlite db and use a cron
script to create other logs out of it, but the LOAD DATA INFILE method
seems quite cool.

Last question: Is there any way to load this module more than one time
with different base directories to make it simpler?

Thanks again,
François.