[Freeswitch-users] Mobile extensions

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at telemaque.fr
Fri Aug 13 08:04:39 PDT 2010

Nope, vpn connects me inside LAN, and I only have one register ( using
sipdroid on android X10mini ).

Did not tested on production, 'cause registrar is kamailio, but lab
register on fs is successful and no double reg issue in db.

btw, hello brian, it's been a while ! sorry I'm too busy at the moment
to hang out on fs :/

On 13/08/2010 16:53, Brian West wrote:
> Happen to be running on vmware?  Also is the registration in the db twice?
>
> /b
>
> On Aug 13, 2010, at 9:48 AM, Tristan Mahé wrote:
>

>> Hi Ken,
>>
>> vpn on my phone, always registered to internal profile... :)

Cordialement,

* Tristan Mahé                   *
* Télémaque - Service Voix       *
* Tel: +33 4.92.90.99.85         *