[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Book Has Arrived!

Ben Langfeld ben at langfeld.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 02:10:13 PDT 2010

>From Packt:

"
We are sorry to know that the epub format of “FreeSWITCH 1.0.6” is not
available. We are looking into this issue.

However there is some temporary problem with the epub format of this book
and we are looking to resolve this quickly.

Do let me know if you have any other query, I will be glad to help you.

"

Regards,
Ben Langfeld