[Freeswitch-users] Modems

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Mon Aug 9 20:23:18 PDT 2010

I'm pretty sure the zoom does not support sip originated calls to the FXO
port.  It's FXO port is strictly used as failover or selectable via dialplan
when the call originates from the FXS port (eg: dial 9 first to get FXO).

Try:

cisco 3102
audiocodes
grandstream

for atas that support full FXS/FXO operation.

--
-Rupa