[Freeswitch-users] Video Support

John Hermanski John.Hermanski at dialogic.com
Mon Aug 9 12:08:02 PDT 2010

Hi Samuel,

Project Diastar from Dialogic has been doing video plays, records, transcoding and conferencing with Asterisk for quite some time now.  We have recently produced a "mod_woomera" to work with FS and showed it last week at ClueCon.  While it's still in a somewhat green state, it is in our nightly builds and is available for testing.

Please take a look at www.projectdiastar.org<http://www.projectdiastar.org> for more details.

Thanks,

John Hermanski
Technical Marketing Engineer