[Freeswitch-users] new install on freebsd 8.1

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Sun Aug 8 16:24:18 PDT 2010

Hmm.

I'm running FS an FreeBSD 8.0 and I used those same instructions.  It put a bin folder in
/usr/local/freeswitch (which I then added to my path).

It looks like something went wrong with the make install part of the process.  You have the samples
and sounds, but not any of the actual work directories.  There is more than just bin, you should
also have scripts, db, lib, include, and others.  All the directories made from compiled objects
seem to be missing.

Are you sure that you didn't miss a step?

-Tim