[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - Skype

Ghulam Mustafa mustafa.pk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:56:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

I believe pjsip is capable of running on many platforms (mac, iphone,
windows, linux, symbion, windows mobile), and their support doesn't sucks at
all. pjsua is extremely easy to embed in your application.

also give a try to linphone this year.

if you have spent coding 6 years then don't tell me you are still a junior
level programmer/developer, there is something seriously wrong with your
approach, please try to elaborate what actually you are trying to do, read
the documentations carefully, try to troubleshoot problems you are facing
and come-up with to the point questions at mailing lists/ forums, people
would love helping you for sure!

Best Regards,

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Meftah Tayeb <tayeb.meftah at gmail.com>wrote:

>  go hack the skype protocol and build your own skype endpoint module
> you need to say thanks to giovanni and apreciate his contribution to the
> project
> Le 06/08/2010 18:28, Shamun toha md a écrit :
>
> But why is so?
>
> 1. Why should whole Skype client software need to be drop? And put 10 years
> of life time to build a new Sip clients for cross platforms, which is always
> a night mare?
>
> N.B: Skype has inbound solution, which some one will need to make?
> a. skype for windows
> b. skype of linux
> c. skype of mac
> d. skype of iphone
> e. skype of android
> f. skype of symbian
> g. skype of windows mobile
> h. skype of blackberry
>

> So, you are saying not skype client is possible? make SIP client for those
> platform one by one? Is there no call forwarding/call redirect to skype
> network from freeSwitch?

> Meftah Tayeb
> algérie télécom SPA
> phone: +21321761805