[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - Skype

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:54:36 PDT 2010

Thanks Steve!, Mustafa, those few words from both of you were really
transparent and special. I appreciate it.

@Mustafa: Never mind, just personal comment
=========
1. I spend 3 years to make my j2ME code works for SIP got failed, audio
codec's killed me
2. I spend more time to use OS SIP got failed
3. I spend more time to use pjSIP got failed (segmentation fault), and there
supports are really dead
4. I spend more time to find Alchemy+Flex sdk to make SIP user agent cross
platform.
Sub total:   4 hard time                                           Total
amount to pay: 6 year (PAID, got nothing)

I am sorry, i have to use Skype client (skype4com/skypeKit) this time,
because the SIP user agent client is not for junior programmers, there is
strongly no cross platform (web/mobile/desktop) solid release available yet.

Many thanks for sharing. I know at least now, what i can do to forward my
project.

Cheers