[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch - Skype

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Fri Aug 6 09:01:31 PDT 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Ghulam Mustafa <mustafa.pk at gmail.com> wrote:
> please keep the things simple.
>
> once you properly configure mod_skypopen it will act just like other
> endpoints (e.g. sip)

Yes, I would concur with Ghulam.

The example in your message is very hard to read, and I was not able
to understand it (I mean, probably if I study it I will understand,
but... :) )

If you think that can be done with any other endpoint (eg sofia), it
will probably works with skypopen too.

Test it, and report if you get problems.

-giovanni

> Regards.
>

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Shamun toha md <shamun.toha at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have few questions about FS and Skype, and very confuse. Please kindly can
>> someone give me some advise?
>>
>> Assume A, B, C:
>> =============
>> - A to use skype messenger or mobile/land line numbers to place a call (A is
>> a flying person, who can be in CAR/Train or office or home or restaurant)
>> - B will always receive calls in sip phone or skype messenger (B is a static
>> person, he is in computer, his job is operator role for every call)
>> - C is call receiver, by B only ( C is flying person, who can be in CAR/
>> Train or even office waiting in Skype messenger)
>>
>> - A is caller, B is Operator, who decide if C will be connected, and C is
>> waiting for a call.
>> - A is logged in to skype messenger or not
>> - B is logged in to skype messenger or sip phone to FS server
>> - C is logged in to skype messenger or not
>>
>> - FS is installed with Skype incoming numbers + skypeID's
>>
>> Question:
>> =======
>> Can caller A make call from his skype messenger to FS skypeID?
>> How B will know about this call?
>> How C can be connected by B?
>>
>> How the flow happens in FS and Skype? In terms of Sipphone vs Skype
>> Messenger?
>>

>> Thank you
>> Best regards

> Ghulam Mustafa