[Freeswitch-users] Different versions, different cpu load

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Fri Aug 6 08:00:48 PDT 2010

Not really.  If you have a test that shows "good/bad" we (devs) can find the
reason for a problem.  git handles choosing versions for testing and you
handle the "good/bad" decision.  The end result is "here is the git version
where performance changes" which tony or whomever can then look at the patch
and decide what he wants to do about it.

-Rupa