[Freeswitch-users] Different versions, different cpu load

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:03:55 PDT 2010

The default Ubuntu kernel running on 100Hz/250Hz. And there might be
some great changed in timing between your two versions. I don't
remember exactly. And I don't know if it's the reason causing load.

I use the following command to see Hz, it should approximately
increase 100 or 250 or 1000 each second.

 watch grep interr /proc/interrupts

Also, can you try start FS with -nocal to see the difference?

I still using Ubuntu because it need to schedule down time to migrate
to centos in our datacenter. So I really would like to see it works ok
on Ubuntu.