[Freeswitch-users] FS HA-cluster

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 00:40:10 PDT 2010

If I guess how this works correctly it'll only handle failover, threads will
still be needed in the FreeSWITCH architecture. I think call state is
written to the database in realtime, then if FS fails a new instance of FS
is started on another machine, reads call states from the database and
starts threads for each call. Just a guess though. That'd mean it's read
when FreeSWITCH starts up, so couldn't handle multiple servers on the same
IP but would handle primary and backup servers.

-Steve