[Freeswitch-users] sips dial string question

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 00:19:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying tls between 2 freeswitches, one as a server and one as a softphone.

I think I successfully configured the server side, and copied the pem
files to my client side.

server:  port 53 for sip and 54 for sips.
client: external profile port 5080 for sip and 5081 for sips.

I can successfully call the server from client:

bgapi originate sofia/external/sips:xxxx at my-server.com:54 &echo

questions:

on client side, how to setup

1) register a gateway to server with sips.   I tried
realm=my-server.com:54 but doesn't seemed to work, is there any other
param I should set ?
I can register with sip(port 53).

2) then, can I use dial string like   sofia/gateway/gw/xxxx    with sips ?

Thanks.

--
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Proj:  http://www.freeswitch.org.cn