[Freeswitch-users] Lag on extension behind spa3102

guru singh grsingh750 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:45:50 PDT 2010

Hi,
I am running FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.trunk (17134).
I just got my spa3102 and have configured my phone as extension 1000.
There's no PSTN or external VoIP yet. I am getting a lag whenever I dial out
from the phone. For eg. when I dial the voicemail(4000) I hear "please enter
your id....." not the part before that. There's a 10 sec lag when I call the
demo IVR, there's also a lag when I dial other extensions(softphones).
There's no lag whatsoever while dialing from softphones.

Please recommend where I should be looking to resolve this before I move on
to more adventurous stuff :)

Thanks
gs