[Freeswitch-users] No PRI Call Until After Manual "loadmod_openzap"

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Fri Apr 30 08:00:48 PDT 2010

Correct.  I used to use to following command to populate the
conf/autload_config/modules.conf.xml, but it appears that it has been
removed.  What would be the standard way of doing this now?

contrib/trixter/makemodconf.pl modules.conf >
/opt/server/conf/autoload_configs/modules.conf.xml

Thanks,
Jerry

  _____