[Freeswitch-users] mobile phone clients / fs cluster

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 13:56:24 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I have two FS servers (FS1 and FS2) behind an inbound OpenSIPS proxy.
Outbound (terminating) traffic goes directly from each FS box.

All my home office phones get calls no matter which box they are registered
with or which box the call comes in on - thanks Anthony.

However my SIP client on various iPhone/Androids etc only receive calls that
originate on the box on which they are registered.

Looking at the SIP trace - when the call comes in on the 'wrong' box, the
invites to these SIP clients do not even get a response. Presumably because
the 3G network has no idea who this new IP in the "from address" is, who
trying to contact them.

Question is, is there a way around this - our will I have start routing all
terminating traffic out through the proxy also.

Any insight appreciated.

Thanks!

Pj