[Freeswitch-users] mod_shout recordFile bitrate

Andy Ayers andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 07:03:30 PDT 2010

Thanks for the reply, I'm using session.recordFile and mp3 format. I've set
the sample rate for the audio in the call to 11kHz which results in a
bitrate of 16kbps (sorry I reported this wrongly in the first email). I'm
assuming the bitrate of the icecast stream will match the bitrate of the
audio in the call so it would be great if I could set the info sent to
icecast to 16kbps instead of 24000kbps as at present.

It appears this is not possible. No worries, I'll just change the hardcoded
value in my install.

Thanks