[Freeswitch-users] Error with media ptime

leonardo alves telteclistas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:27:56 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am new to freeswitch and I have just installed the last version of
freeswitch. I am doing some tests dialing with sip and when the call is
answer I play an file.
If I do 10 calls, in 5 or 6 of them I get this error in the console and the
audio gets cut like with it was a bandwithd problem.

2010-04-27 22:20:56.236782 [WARNING] mod_sofia.c:999 We were told to use
ptime 20 but what they meant to say was 30
This issue has so far been identified to happen on the following broken
platforms/devices:
Linksys/Sipura aka Cisco
ShoreTel
Sonus/L3
We will try to fix it but some of the devices on this list are so broken who
knows what will happen.

Does anyone knows if there is a way to fix this issue ?

Thanks
Leonardo