[Freeswitch-users] What to do after 1.0.6 has been released?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:10:12 PDT 2010

Hello,

  I would like to know what other people are doing in this situation: We've
upgraded to 1.0.6 which is very solid. At the last 2-3 months before 1.0.6
has been released I did a weekely upgrade to the latest trunk.

  What to do now? The stability is very important, but I do not want to open
too large gap from 1.0.6 to the deveopment version. What do you suggest?

                                 Thanks! __Yehavi: