[Freeswitch-users] Building latest Git master branch with ZRTP enabled

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Apr 26 18:19:13 PDT 2010

Upon trying to build the latest code from Git with ZRTP enabled I get:

src/switch_rtp.c: In function ‘read_rtcp_packet’:
src/switch_rtp.c:2090: error: cast from pointer to integer of different size
src/switch_rtp.c:2097: error: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
src/switch_rtp.c:2105: error: ‘ret’ undeclared (first use in this function)
src/switch_rtp.c:2105: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
src/switch_rtp.c:2105: error: for each function it appears in.)
src/switch_rtp.c:2106: error: label ‘end’ used but not defined
src/switch_rtp.c:2102: error: label ‘do_continue’ used but not defined

Debian x86_64 architecture, gcc 4.4.3.

I haven't looked at the code in detail, but it is all enclosed in #ifdef
preprocessor directives, so perhaps surrounding code has been changed without
updating the ZRTP-dependent portions.

Since I'm not familiar with the changes, the fixes weren't obvious.

It's also possible that I tried to build at just the wrong moment.