[Freeswitch-users] Route calls based on the Nb they are divert by

Andreas Dröscher freeswitch at anticat.ch
Mon Apr 26 13:49:03 PDT 2010

Hi everyone

I was wondering if it is possible route calls based on the numbers they were
divert by, perhaps using "sip_redirected_by".

Let's assume I own two phone numbers of my old fixed telephone lines and one
VoIP Account/Number. If I redirect the two fixnet numbers to the same VoIP
number, is it possible to "demultiplex" the incoming calls based on the number
they were redirected by?

I am not sure about the available meta data provided by SIP, however I am
certain that my ISDN phone is sometimes showing "xxxx is calling, redirected by
yyyyy"

Best Wishes
Andreas