[Freeswitch-users] passing originating IP when configured as a B2BUA

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:41:42 PDT 2010

Oh it was exactly how you suggested it. What I figured out what why it
wasn't working for me. It's because I had originally created my Asterisk
Dialplan to handle the From field in the format <number>@<IP Address>, so I
was removing the @ and '<>' etc from it, whereas if I use the X-Original-IP
to simply be the $network_addr variable then I don't need to do any
manipulation.

Thanks