[Freeswitch-users] Sip over TCP issues?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Thu Apr 22 08:45:28 PDT 2010

Hi Anthony,
i really apologise for not being still able to provide the trace, i am
under product release and this is an issue of the many to be managed and
it's in my company backlog.

I did not wanted to make FUD or being arrogant, really.

It's just that i read an issue in the mailing list similar to what i
experience.
We still not analyzed deeply and you know that a non deterministic bug
it's something quite difficult to be traced down, require a continuous
testing environment to catch the issue while collecting a lot of logs :(

Will do it, just is in a schedule of activities.

Fabio