[Freeswitch-users] $25 - Robust Affordable Speech Recognition

Kashif Kahn info at evestech.com
Thu Apr 22 06:25:10 PDT 2010

Hi Brent,

Thanks for the clarification. We will certainly take your feedback into account.

You may not be aware of this, from a billing and accounting point of view, we need to keep track of FreeSWITCH connector downloads. That is why we have created a separate download procedure for the FreeSWITCH connector.

Regards,
-Kashif