[Freeswitch-users] reloadxml not reloading gateway configuration

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 00:25:23 PDT 2010

RR,

What David's given you will work for adding/removing gateways. If
you've changed a gateway's parameters you'll want to killgw first
though because if a gateway with the same name already exists it'll
ignore it (If this is no longer the case, please let me know!). I
don't think that would drop calls, but it would stop you routing to it
between the killgw and the rescan.

Sighup won't drop any calls, it's often sent by a cronjob once an hour
to rotate log files.

-Steve