[Freeswitch-users] Windows Build of latest git version

Phillip Jones pjintheusa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:07:10 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I just downloaded the lasted version from git, and I am having real problems
compiling in VS2008 for Windows. FreeSwithCoreLib, mod_PortAudio and others
are fine, but when building libsofia_sip_ua_static I get 905 errors, eg:

Error    601    error C2065: 'sip_supported_hash' : undeclared identifier
c:\Projects\freeswitch\libs\sofia-sip\libsofia-sip-ua\sip\sip_feature.c
279    libsofia_sip_ua_static
Error    602    error C2099: initializer is not a constant
c:\Projects\freeswitch\libs\sofia-sip\libsofia-sip-ua\sip\sip_feature.c
279    libsofia_sip_ua_static

etc etc

I have previously compiled successfully many times before, although not on
this machine.

Anyone else experience this and know how to fix?

TIA

Phil