[Freeswitch-users] $25 - Robust Affordable Speech Recognition

Brent Paddon brent at overthewire.com.au
Wed Apr 21 13:24:33 PDT 2010

Hi Kashif,

I couldn't find it either.  Perhaps because once I'd been into the store to
buy the $25 kit, I didn't go back in there.  Perhaps you could also think
about putting another folder in the following location called "connectors"
or something ? :

https://www.vestec.ca/items/files

That is where I had expected to see it.

<https://www.vestec.ca/items/files>Brent

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Kashif Kahn <info at evestech.com> wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> The Freeswitch connector is available for download free-of-charge from the
> Vestec webstore; you can see the connector download option advertized
> prominently on the main webstore page at: http://www.vestec.ca/products
>
> Please contact support at vestec.ca for any questions/issues on using the
> engine or connector. We provide installation support free of charge.
>
> Regards,
> -Kashif

Brent Paddon

Director | Over the Wire Pty Ltd brent.paddon at overthewire.com.au |
www.overthewire.com.au
Phone: 07 3847 9292 | Fax: 07 3847 9696 | Mobile: 0400 2400 54