[Freeswitch-users] Sip over TCP issues?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 21 12:15:43 PDT 2010

You failed to frame this misbehavior with any useful info.  What REV are you running... what scenario, what mode of operation ie proxy media bypass media ... What I would like to see are debug logs on level 8 (press F8),   I have yet to see it misbehave unless something in the packets causes it to misbehave and a ladder graph won't give us enough info to go on.

/b