[Freeswitch-users] SIP Agent (Android SIP client)

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Wed Apr 21 04:23:13 PDT 2010

Actually, I just noticed the same behaviour today in my lab system, when dialing from a Polycom phone. Though in this case I have "apply-inbound-acl" set to allow access everything from my whole network (192.168.94.0/24), could this cause the call från Polycom ext not being treated as a "authenticated" call, and not apply the user_context to it?

/Peter