[Freeswitch-users] xml_cdr.conf.xml and ASPX call

Erkan Ünlü erkan at speedingtrade.com
Mon Apr 19 09:15:05 PDT 2010

Hi FS Guys,

I installed FS on Windows and try to use the xml_cdr.conf.xml to post the calling information's to a website/script.

I change my xml_cdr.conf.xml as give on the website

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_cdr

<configuration name="xml_cdr.conf" description="XML CDR CURL logger">
<settings>
   <param name="url" value="http://localhost/callreg.aspx"/>
   <param name="retries" value="2"/>
   <param name="delay" value="120"/>
   <param name="log-dir" value="C:\Freeswitch\log\cdr"/>
   <param name="err-log-dir" value=" C:\Freeswitch\log\errors"/>
   <param name="encode" value="True"/>
</settings>

I make a dummy aspx that write all given parameters to a file.

But the aspx don't called.

What I must do to get the information's into the http://localhost/callreg.aspx

My dummy read the information's from the http://localhost/callreg.aspx?xxx=yyy and so on

The dummy aspx read all parameters that given after the ?

But no information's coming.

Can anyone help me?

Greetings

Erkan