[Freeswitch-users] Is it possible to stream audio to multiple people down the same line?

Matthew Millar mattmill30 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 16:53:04 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've been looking to setup a telephone system at my church,
as theres alot of elderly people who want to listen to the sermons, but
can't make it due to ailments.

I thought the best idea would be
to setup a phone system where they can dial into something like a one-way
 conference system.

I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction?

Is it possible to stream audio to multiple people down the same line?

I hope that makes sense.

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but i'm used to IP networks, where you can just setup a multicasting server.

Thanks for any help given,

Matthew