[Freeswitch-users] How to know the live calls against aperticuler dialplan

sharad sharad at coraltele.com
Mon Apr 19 06:11:32 PDT 2010

Thanks Mr. David for your quick reply.

I think I made my query wrongly...Let me ask again..

I want to make 5 max outgoing calls from Freeswitch using a dialplan say 5500.

So before using originate API for making the new call, I need to query how many calls are still alive for the dialplan 5500.

If the freeswitch answers the query with the value <5, my application will make another new call else application will wait.

So I want to know is there any way/API to query from freeswitch to find out how many calls are alive for dialplan 5500.

If I use status command, it shows a lot of calls which are alive with other dialplan also. It becomes difficult to find the no. of calls from this heavy stuff.

Thanks & regards
Sharad